Saturday, April 29, 2017

Two stash layouts and a new video

So I've been nagging, begging, requesting my son, a budding Youtuber and excellent editor (not that I'm biased or anything) to make me an intro for my own Youtube videos.  He finally managed to fit me into his schedule and suggested I make a page featuring the name of my channel.  I love how both the page and the intro turned out!




This was also perfect for the Challenge YOUrself topic this month, to scrap about something that inspires you.  It was only after I'd taken the photos that I remembered to add the journalling, so here's a quick pic of that here:


My second page is the subject of the process video itself.  It was inspired, as is happening more and more these days, when I was watching others scrapping on Youtube.  In this case it was froggie251 on the Crafty Maven channel, using a rather fabulous moodboard:


Although the pastel colours in this piece are really rather lovely, what really caught my eye was those clouds and the cute coloured raindrops.  I immediately started thinking about doing a layout about weather.  In fact I was so excited I made a page without the actual photo that will go in my album - I've used another from the same day in the interim.






I hope these sneak peaks will mean you'll want to watch the video itself!


6 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous and I love your theme! Thank you for joining is at Challenge Yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your layouts are beautiful, Julie! And I love your video, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month for the inspire challenge. I am so happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page with lovely details! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of scrappy goodness going on in your layouts and on this post! Love your motto "Spend Less - Craft More!" Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!! Thanks for sharing the video, it's a very nice design, I love the colors and the photo. Thank you for participating with us in Challenge YOUrself.
    A kiss.
    Maria Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete