Friday, October 16, 2015

When you're "Stuck?!"

In my last post I mentioned that using a sketch is a great way to push through a creative block.

The strong diagonal elements on this sketch from Stuck!? sketches is something a bit different for me . . .






But I decided to go with it . . .


Right down to the stitching and the stars!


Oh, and the notebook paper, which handily holds my journaling.


And because I don't always need a sketch, here's another page I created, using some of the same elements. . . .


Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll stop and take the time to say hi!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch!! LOVE the red and yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute page!I like combination of the colors. Thank you for joining us at stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright, cheery paper choices! Great job with the sketch! Both layouts are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such gorgeous pages, loving those colours! thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such gorgeous pages, loving those colours! thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the sketch took me out of my comfort zone, but I love how you've done yours! Fab page! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete