Thursday, October 22, 2015

Play With Me



Why hello there! Today I'm playing along with Scrap Our Stash, using this lovely sketch:



I found some photos of our dog Hamish, from when he was a puppy, and they fit the sketch perfectly!






I really enjoyed making this page, but I almost forgot the "stash" element of the challenge, which was to use some metal - and that was nearly my undoing. I couldn't find anything in my small metal stash that would go with the gold elements I had already included on my page, and I was loath to take them off.  Eventually though, I settled on the yellow star paper clip, and it turned out to be the perfect finishing touch!

11 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely adorable! I love your background and your take on the sketch is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI oh this is so adorable, fabulous layout. thank you for joining in with us at SCRAP OUR STASH x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You're right---this sketch is perfect for your photos. Love the big doily and the fun title. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doily and doggie combo here. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures and awesome layout. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fab and adorable! Great details and sketch take. Harnish is a cutie. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash! {SOS}

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! He is adorable ! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with the sketch. That is one adorable puppy!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute and what a wonderful job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the challenge. Such a cute puppy . Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job with the challenge! What a stinkin cutie! Thank for participating in the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete