Monday, April 13, 2015

"Pick a Challenge" with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge and ColourQ



Challenge #1 at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge is to "pick a challenge" and use your kit.  It didn't take long to find an old favourite of mine that I haven't played for ages - ColourQ.

Ok, so before we go any further, I have a confession to make - my printer is a bit low on ink at the moment, so after I decided my kit had all the necessary colours for this challenge, printed this picture out and came back to it later . . . and decided that "Dusty Durango" was the pink I had in my kit, when it should have been the orange.  Ooops!
You'll forgive me, won't you? 




This page tells the story about the day, about this time last year, when we went to Ikea to buy furniture for my new office/craft room.  We had been in Sydney for a couple of days, going to the Easter show and seeing family. I was pretty excited about it - I love Ikea and of course loved the idea of my new craft area.  My kids, on the other hand, often tell the story of the time, a few years earlier, when we had gone to Sydney solely to go to Ikea and back, and rated it as "the worst day of their lives".  I originally took these photos on my phone to show that huge pile of flat-packs that we had to fit into the car along with all our bags, but of course everyone notices the expression on my children's faces instead . . .

3 comments:

  1. LOL I can identify, I love Ikea. Your layout looks great. I'm sure colour Q will like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those polka dots! What a cute page. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally forgiven! The color palette you ended up using is a great combo.

    ReplyDelete