Sunday, July 7, 2013

July Counterfeit Kit

July Counterfeit Kit by juliemh71
July Counterfeit Kit, a photo by juliemh71 on Flickr.
Just a quick share of my kit this month . . . the school holidays have got away on me, and we're headed on holidays tomorow . . I have named my kit this month after the apartment we'll be staying at next week, "Flightdeck 301".

I'm taking my kit away with me, so for a change, I really need a kit that works on it's own!

I've included plenty of papers, (mostly Crate Pater and Echo Park) a few new alphabets, some stamps and some Tim Holtz "grungeboard" numbers. The photo shows a small selection of the die-cuts I'll be bringing, which includes arrows, cogs, clouds, speech bubbles and more! I've made up a heap of new dimensional dots and also 3 "flair" badges - I don't know if you can tell in the photo, but they're the cutest little critters!

I'll obviously be taking with me trimmer, adhesives, inks etc, and probably some of the "usual suspects" like washi and wood veneers.

Hope you're joining in with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month, and I'll see you in about a week, hopefully with some completed pages!

7 comments:

  1. Great kit, love the clouds and cogs - enjoy your time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the traveling kit. It is a great one!! I was actually quite productive the last time I traveled with a kit. I wish you luck and lots of fun on your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great kit to take with you!!! I hope you have a beautiful holiday and lots of lovely relaxing time for pages =)

    Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUST KNOW - how did you do your dots???

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful kit and the added die cuts are just the sweetest. I bet this has you so inspired and I can't wait to see what you made on vacation!

    ReplyDelete