Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mixing it Up with PageMaps

Just dropping in quickly to show you a page I made using this PageMaps sketch:






as well as the challenge to "mix up" some patterned paper.


I've stretched the sketch a bit to make it a 12" page using larger photos.  My papers are from Pink Paislee and Echo Park (the tape measure is from the reverse side of the tangerine paper) as well as a scrap of a very old Basic Grey (I think!) paper to make the DIY flair.


The idea to use washi tape to make a banner is one I found at a tutorial by Azumi Azuno at Shimelle's blog here.  I think it's one I'll be using again!

P.S. Thanks to Lesley for the prompting to link up with "Whimsical Wednesday" at The Memory Nest again this week!

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with your page. Great colors and the banners/flags look adorable. I would love it if you linked up to whimsical Wednesday tomorrow.

    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you linked up to Whimsical Wednesday. Visit again soon!

      Delete