Saturday, May 11, 2013

Inspiration Party #3

Confession time . . . when we went on our family holiday in January this year, I forgot to pack my camera!!  Let me tell you, when He Who Loves To Skate suggested I just duck out and buy myself a "big black camera" I was a bit tempted.  But Port Macquarie in January is not the best place for an impulse purchase of a digital SLR, if you ask me, so I made do with my phone camera.

Here's a page I made using some of those photos, and taken more inspiration from Shimelle's NSD Inspiration Party.  This time, I've been inspired by prompt #22, to use square photos, #14, to make a double page, and #9, to do some "fancy cutting".


The papers I've used are a mix of off-cuts and 6" papers.  I cut my title and accent words "skate" "see" and "swim" on my Silhouette, as well as my scalloped circles.  I think next time I print out photos for a page like this I'll print them a tad smaller, but a finished page is a finished page in my books!



No comments:

Post a Comment