Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Vera Bradley plays at Scrapbook Supplies Online

Challenge #2 at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month is to be inspired by the mix of patterns and colours that typify Vera Bradley:


I've combined this with this lovely PageMaps sketch which is the monthly sketch at Scrapbook Supplies Online:


Here's my page:


When Maddy was four, I used this same photo on the front of her birthday card.  I added fairy wings, wand and a crown and wrote in the card that she was our favourite fairy princess.  As soon as she looked at the picture, she turned around to look at her back, and check if she had wings sprouting  out back there!




PS.  I've been working on my page for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Members Blog Hop, and I'm super happy with it.  I hope you'll join me and the other hop members back on the 25th!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute story about Maddy! I love the crown and fairy wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and I love the story about her birthday card. I certainly hope you have found a way to scrapbook that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, I love all those big butterflies! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's really nice...Beautiful layout. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
    Scrapbooking Spplies

    ReplyDelete