Monday, February 18, 2013

February Scrapfriends page

A super-quick post just to show you a page I finished based on this sketch at Scrapfriends this month:


Another lot of photos from my phone from when we were in Canberra last October school holidays:


Pretty much everything except the twine and plain green cardstock is from my Counterfeit Kit.  I wanted to add the splash of orang with those pre-cut arrows, but I'd already used the thinner shape in my title block . . . so I ended up layering both shapes!


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wooo!!! Love your tag and the arrows and your fun mix of patterns. Lovely details on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your ethos...& well done you! I really enjoy looking at the Counterfeit Kits..but haven't joined in - yet...anyways, thanks for joining us at SF....this is perfect for the sketch & the way you've fitted in your journaling is brill:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!Thanks for playing along at SF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the arrows, the twine and the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sketch, I might check that place out later.

    Lovely page and great use of arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sketch and your interpretation is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great page, really like all the papers and arrow elements!

    ReplyDelete