Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last minute cards for Lets Scrap Blog hop

On the weekend I chose two last sketches to play with the the Leap Around the World Blog Hop.
First up, based on Leap 46 at Eniko's blog, comes this card:


For this card I used papers from an old 6" pad, and couldn't resist covering one more slide mount!  The doily was cut on the Silhouette.

Secondly, from Janet, and her blog of Cats and Cardstock came the inspiration for this:


After using my old Basic Grey Fusion tags recently, I thought it would be fun to use some more tags on a card. These were from the first Basic Grey set I ever bought, called Aged and Confused.  I added stitching,  tulle and a flourish stamp.
The sentiment reads "Live: choose with no regret".  I like to think of the no regrets being from making wise choices, not from having no conscience!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards. Love the colors and butterflies on the first one and the design and details of the second one!

    ReplyDelete