Monday, November 21, 2011

Work in progress has progressed.

A few weeks back, I took you on a tour of my work-in-progress album. I've been steadily working through it since then and I'm pleased to be able to share with you two of the last three pages!

First up, this page about Maddy and her uncle.  I've had these photos of them together waiting for the right sketch to come along.  They are from different events but they all share a common theme: the special bond that they share.  The right sketch finally did come along, from Challenge Heaven.  
This page uses the last two pages from a pack of Basic Grey  "Fusion" papers.  All the tags are from a sheet by Cosmo Cricket.  They really helped to pull the page together.







Colorful Creation's "Monday Mixer" last week was a Bingo game.  I didn't hold out much hope for being able to put a page together, but thought I might as well flick through the folder and see if anything could work.  amazingly, I came  across this half finished double page with a blue colour scheme about Rohan turning 12 last year.  It was waiting for some inspiration to get it finished.  Turns out mini alphas, ribbon and stamping were what this page was missing!  Once I thought of using the clock/watch stamps and the theme of time ticking, it came together very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment