Monday, September 5, 2011

The blog about the page about the blog

This week I am hoping to focus on finishing off a few almost-done pages I have waiting for some journalling or some finishing touches.  Here is the first of two pages I have been planning for a while about my blog and the whole "spend less craft more" project.
It was important to me that this page contain a range of little bits of embellishments, different ribbons, flowers, buttons and brads.  The title stickers are Basic Grey Fusion, the very first Basic Grey set I ever bought.  I needed to use both colours off the sticker sheet and the negative of a few of the letters, and that seemed appropriate to the theme as well.
If you double click on the photo to enlarge it, you should be able to read my journalling more easily, especially where I have stamped around some of the words on the "frequency grid" and added some hand-written journalling.
Hmmm  . . . . maybe I could take a photo of this blog post, and scrapbook about that, and call it "the page about the blog about the page about the blog", and then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment