Thursday, June 16, 2011

The stashometer

I was browsing some blogs the other day and came across this lady who gives all her scrapbook pages a "stashometer" reading.  How cool is that!  Of course, pretty much all of my pages are 100% from the stash, but it got me thinking, how would I rate my pages for their stash-eating goodness?  How would you?
Here's what would get brownie points on this page I did for Scrapbook challenges "Scraplift the POTW" - (you should hopefully see the original if you click here)
  • using only off-cuts of patterned papers (5 no less!)
  • using a product I have heaps of but don't use often enough (buttons)
  • using a product long forgotten in the bottom of a drawer (the scrabble tiles)
  • clever use of a supply I'm running low on, in this case the negative of the "O" sticker (clever because it's a "hole", get it? Well I thought it was clever, anyway).
And here's the journalling.

1 comment: